Monday, June 29, 2015

And the winner for the most insane anti-marriage equality comment goes to . . .

What does this pic have to do with this post? Keep reading

When I was a child, I remember a certain horror movie hyping itself by claiming that it was so scary and shocking that viewers would be constantly repeating to themselves the mantra "it's only a movie, it's only a movie."

The reason that I recall this now is because for the past few days, I've been reading the responses on anti-gay sites with regards to the recent SCOTUS marriage equality ruling. As to be expected, the comments have bordered on ludicrous, Biblical, and downright angry.

However, the following comment from the viciously anti-gay news site Barbwire (and emanating from an article by anti-gay activist Michael Brown)  is so insane that it had me constantly repeating "this is why we are winning, this is why we are winning." 

 It was the only thing I could do to keep from screaming.



I wish I could add something to that but I simply can't.

Photo taken from http://brightestyoungthings.com/articles/gay-icon-of-the-week-aliens.htm#

4 comments:

RainbowPhoenix said...

Excuse me, we'll be disposing of children who don't meet the criteria? Last I checked, we're the ones adopting the children disposed of by all those straight people breeding out of control.

Anonymous said...

Some people are so out of touch with reality all you can do is point and laugh.

Anonymous said...

Maybe if someone gave me a running start with a really crazy, out-of-left-field idea I could dream up something like this:

Forget cats, Alf has discovered Soylent Green. Produced by...from...humans lounging in a computer generated coma; The "Jump Program" being handy, luring all that protein into the vats. Of course, rainbow toting divas and divos eae the masses into following the, slightly flawed, program directive, further calmed by a superhero demonstrating the ease of the process by flying in and around the hot vats.

Bet you didn't realize all this entertainment is based in reality. Wait until you learn about the gray gays. You really BELIEVE THE ALIENS ARE WORKING ALONE?

So, is THERE A POSSIBILITY THIS 60+ YEAR OLD STROKE VICTIM CAN GET PAID FOR JUNK LIKE THIS? Someone is paying and someone is collecting. At lest I admit mine is a pure story.

Erica Cook said...

Here's what I add to it. These are the people funding the the anti-gay regimes in Africa who are killing our community there. We are winning here, and that's good, but we MUST start doing something to help them over there or none of this means anything. We cannot become the kind of people who say, "Well we got ours."