Monday, May 16, 2016

Anti-gay group behind 'bathroom bills' has long, sordid history of persecuting lgbts' & other Mon. midday news briefs



Carlos Maza and Media Matters does the work other journalists should do by "dropping the T" on one of the groups pushing this nauseous "bathroom bills."  

Breaking: In Huge LGBT Win, SCOTUS Refuses Case That Could Have Sabotaged Obama Transgender Policy - This just came in seconds ago. . .  

Bi Women Are More Likely To Be Depressed Than Lesbian Or Straight Women, Study Finds - If one segment of the lgbt population is having problems, we are all having problems. 

 All-Male Nude Photos Shut Down Body Shaming In Sexiest Way Possible - Speaking as a person with a body which has been shamed from my weight to my ethnicity to my eyeglasses to my lack of "thuggish qualities," I say sock it to them!

No comments: