Wednesday, September 21, 2016

'DC Log Cabin Republicans discussing Trump endorsement' & other Wed. midday news briefs


D.C. Log Cabin weighs Trump endorsement - Oh I can't wait for this one (if it's what I think it will be, I think I would rather wait.)

 Scott Lively Hopes To See Passage Of Russian-Style Anti-Gay Laws In America Under President Trump - Scott Lively is low-level trash, but don't discount this notion. I've been tracking the anti-lgbt right for 10 years and the one big rule I follow is that nothing is for sure. What you make perceive as impossibilities become possibilities just enough to cause problems. 

 Pat McCrory’s shifty gambit: N.C. governor tries to blame pro-gay laws for NCAA boycott - Oh look. We're being blamed for yet another thing. It's not going to work.

North Carolina court rejects anti-gay magistrates case - Do the job or quit the job. It's simple.  

When The Alt-Right Attacks - Ah yes. Cowards target what they think is your vulnerabilities. It doesn't matter who you are (in this case though, we are talking about a same-sex family)

No comments: