Wednesday, October 19, 2016

'Judge deals Obama's transgender bathroom policy a setback' & other Wed. midday news briefs

Small setback on the road to equality
Judge largely maintains nationwide ban on Obama transgender school bathroom policy - Don't get discouraged. The fight for equality was NEVER supposed to be easy. 

I Am Young, I Am Gay, I Am Black: Australia’s First Openly Gay Aboriginal Politician Enters Parliament - Awesome reminder from Australia just how universal we are as a community.

  Donald Trump’s Long-Held Promise To Pick Rabidly Anti-LGBT Supreme Court Justices - Yes he will pick awful anti-lgbt justices. I don't care how far ahead Clinton is. THIS battle isn't over until he goes down in defeat. HARD DEFEAT. Vote!

  ‘My Faith Shattered’: In Viral Letter, Watermark Church Revokes Gay Man’s Membership - If THAT happened at a black church . . . never mind. I think my pastor knows about my blog so I don't want to get into trouble.

No comments: